Why sell with us?
- NO subscription fees, NO registration fee, NO listing fees, NO risk.
- Reach out to a bigger audience with usBugis Street is famous locally and internationally for providing the most unique shopping experience both offline and online. Doesn't hurt that we rank really high on Google too. It's all about the numbers!
- Super fast and easy registrationSet up your online business in minutes!
- Sell anytime and anywhereOur website is fully optimized for mobile, so shoppers can buy your stuff in front of a computer, or on the go with their smart devices.
- Flexibility Manage your online business at your own pace with the simple and powerful seller dashboard that we developed just for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I sell? The Bugis Street Online Store is a marketplace for anybody looking to start or grow an online business. We currently have 5 main categories, comprising: Women, Men, Kids & Baby, Electronics, and Gifts. If the item that you want to sell does not belong to any of the available categories, please Contact Us and hang in there. We can always add new categories to make the store even more exciting. If you wish to learn more about what can't be sold on the Bugis Street Online Store, click here to read more.
The Retailer shall ensure that the following Products will not be sold and/or listed on the Electronic Marketplace Platform:
- a) Products that contain misleading advertising or false claims, whether on the Product label itself, in the Product description page on the Electronic Marketplace Platform or otherwise;
- b) Products that infringe third-party rights, including property rights and intellectual property rights;
- c) Products that are obscene or vulgar;
- d) Industrial Products which have failed to pass inspection/examination;
- e) Illegal copies of videos, music or games;
- f) Stolen or lost Products;
- g) Products which Singapore Customs classifies as "prohibited goods" or "controlled goods"; or
- h) Any goods for which an on-line transaction to offer to sell, sell and/or purchase such goods is prohibited under applicable laws and regulations
- What are the sign up, subscription and listing fees? The Bugis Street Online Store does not charge any sign up, subscription, nor listing fees.
- Do you take a percentage of each sale?Since it is free to list your item, you only pay when you sell! Whenever you make a sale on the Bugis Street Online Store, we take a 13% commission on your sales. Payment gateway charges are applicable as well. Click here for a more comprehensive explanation of the percentages.
- Seller gives Bugis Street Online Store = 13% commission of transacted amount + 7% GST on that Commission + Payment gateway charges
- How would I know if someone confirms a purchase online?Whenever somebody buys something from your online store, you will receive a notification via email immediately. Don't forget to check that our emails don't end up in your junk folder!
- How do I get paid?Buyers pay for purchases with their credit/debit card, or eNETS direct debit in Singapore dollars, and your earnings will be credited to your bank account within 30 days of the settlement cut-off date in Singapore dollars as well.
- Still have more questions?Do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.